Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jack Harrington.

First Blood! All about vampires eh? ♥ Not John Harrington the Third. Just Jack Harrington. And he got me at "As soon as I'm not half-drunk, I plan to kiss the hell out of you." ♥ Well I do like him a hell lot already before this. (He broke his bra? Haha!) And he's Meljean Brook's hero in the novella Thicker Than Blood (from the anthology FIRST BLOOD).

I LOVE the things Jack says. ALL the right things. I could list them here. But it would be more enjoyable to read the book and find them all out though.

Jack is just perfect for Annie. There isn't a moment when I want to smack him. I wanna cuddle him. "Hurrah for me. Another nap." Heee. I'm really happy for Annie that she's got Jack now. I'm glad that she readily accepts him back to be around her instead of being difficult much. It's hard to find a guy who doesn't straight-forward push you to learn what he wants. Jack just does it sneakily. ☺ "I'm high on love, Annie." Aww, he makes me smile. Annie is lucky lucky lucky. I'm happy for myself too. Back to finding new good stuff.

I will definately check out the other books in the series. I'm sooo curious about Milton! She's in the book, Demon Angel. Hmm, she's called Lilith there. Anyway, thank you to Meljean Brook (again and again and again) for holding a giveaway contest that allows me to win this book. ☺

No comments: