Friday, April 25, 2008

I miss reading Nancy Warren's..

The first book I read by Nancy Warren is Drive Me Crazy, starring a sexy librarian as the heroine. Wish to be one. A sexy librarian who captures the hearts of sexy hot alpha males.

Anyway, since I enjoyed reading Drive Me Crazy, I started to look out for her other works published by Brava. So, yeah, I like her writing style. Her novella in Jingle Bell Rock, rocks. Have I mentioned before that I love that novella of hers? I really, really love it. Hell, it's the best novella I've ever read so far. I love it more than many full-length novels.

The last Nancy Warren book I've read is Turn Left at Sanity. I thought the back cover and the excerpt for it aren't really interesting at all, but it's Nancy Warren so I still got my hands on it. Luckily, I wasn't disappointed at all. Yay for wackiness.☺

Nancy Warren's upcoming book The One I Want is to be out in May, so here's the cover stolen from her website:

Brava covers are fwarking fabulous.

I totally dig this cover. Love the red. Wish I was the babe.

Read the excerpt for it here.

No comments: