Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mac and Jane have twins!

Save yourself time from reading this post by just going here.

It's just lame ranting by me. A Shannon Mckenna fan. Lots of exclamation marks. Seriously. If exclamation marks annoy the hell out of you, just go here.

So, here I go: Shannon Mckenna's webby is updated! Yay! That means excerpts! Yay! WooHoo! OMG! Weeee!

I just realised, I found out about her new book Extreme Danger on 11th Nov, and her website is updated the next day on 12th Nov. I found out about Edge of Midnight on 25th Feb, and her website was updated with that info the day before on 24th Feb. How close. Kinda freaky.

This is not the original cover folks!Anyway, there's an upcoming anthology with Shannon Mckenna in it (and E.C. Sheedy & Cate Noble). Yes I amended that cover. I prefer it like this. See the original cover here. And the paranoid me hopes that no one sues me over this editing.


Anyway, I had read the excerpt for Anytime, Anywhere. It stars a MacNamara sibling. Yay!

On a side note, Mac and Jane have twins! They have babies already! How heart-warming. Twins! Mac, you the man! Wow! I'm been waiting for news of them all along. That's the great thing about related stories. I'm just so glad this little tibit is available in the wonderfully lenghty excerpt. I just hope Robin and Jon will be starting a family already when Danny's story is out. Danny Danny Danny.

Props to E.C. Sheedy & Cate Noble too. Their characters' names really piqued my interest: Tommi Smith, Mac Fleming, Ellie McMann, Max DeLuca. Ah, and not forgeting Robin MacNamara & Jon Amendola. What a mouthful. They could actually name this anthology, Bad Boys With Unique Names.

The Redemption of Nick Ward.And lastly, I'm not forgeting Nick Ward. A great big jerk he is in Connor's story, but I'm sure he'll redeem himself by being all smoking hot and virile now that he's going to be in the spotlight. I only briefly glanced through the excerpt, something about Nick dragging a naked Becca out of the pool. Argh. I should not have even glanced at it. Dammit.

--------------------

I cannot wait. I hate waiting.

No comments: