Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Sims read romances.

I've enjoyed playing The Sims 2 for a long time. It's a game where you "create your own houses, neighborhoods, Sims, and family dynasties-then watch it all come to life". Basically the player controls the Sims and how he/she lives his/her life. What I enjoy letting my Sims do (other than jumping into leaf piles and getting them bitten by vampires), is making them read.

Reading is fun~

Reading increases the Sims fun meter although it happens slower than while using the computer or while watching their plasma TV.

I never really thought that my Sims read romances too until a few hours ago, when I rotated the camera to have a peak at the book cover:

Sims reads romances!!

It just looks so much like a typical romance cover. Knowing that my Sims reads romances, it definately added to my enjoyment of the game.

Another screenshot here:

Shocked!

The Sim seemed to be shocked. Bondage perhaps?

No comments: