Sunday, June 17, 2007

Magical Mail from Lucinda Betts.

The past tuesday evening, I received a snail mail from the lovely Lucinda Betts (yes, the wonderful Aphrodisia author) and it costed her a freaking US$6.

The envelope which must have seen better days.

She is really, really, really, really nice enough to send me a copy of Moon Shadow:

Too hot to handle~!
And autographed it too:

All for me!

That's my real name, starting with the "S".

I've also shamelessly requested for a separate little piece of paper to be autographed so that I can stick it on my own copy of Pure Sex. And I got a cute heart-shaped post-it:

Purple Heart

Pure Sex!

That's all I've expected out of the mail. Really. But I forgot I'm dealing with a very generous author here:

4 Book Marks!

To my surprise, included in the mail too are four bookmarks featuring Lucinda Betts' works! All autographed too!

There's also the the cover art for Lucinda Betts' up-coming release The Supplicant. I like the purple. And yes, also autographed!

The Supplicant Cover~

The inside of the cover of The Supplicant :

The Supplicant Cover Inside~

And lastly, a printed excerpt of The Supplicant is also included!:

The Supplicant excerpt in print!!

If not for the fact that I'm still young and very *cough *cough* healthy, I would have gotten a heart attack when I got all these.

Anyway, thanks again Ms Lucinda Betts , you are really a wonderful lady! You made my day!

1 comment:

Lucinda Betts said...

Hey Fancy:

You are quite welcome!

SWAK,
Lucinda