Monday, March 1, 2010

The Virgin's Secret by Abby Green.

February hadn't been a great reading month for me, with the Chinese New Year and new video games blah blah blah.

Even with the arrival of some books which I ordered, I still haven't got much reading mood.

Until The Virgin's Secret arrived.

A book by Abby Green.

And then OMG I suddenly want to jump into my comfy clothes and find a comfy spot on my comfy bed and just READ IT.

Which did happen in about thirty minutes later. ☺

Wow Leo. Typical uber cynical hero.

But it's ok, you make it up to Angel at the ending. And after marriage I hell bet. Of course you went to a dark place after Angel left. Hope you suffer bad. I had hoped that you stalked Angel too, and...

Anyway.

I'm really, really surprised by the significant appearance of Ari and Lucy (from Ruthless Greek Boss, Secretary Mistress). Love!

I love that Lucy's butterfly necklace meant something in this book too. The scenes starring that necklace back in Ruthless Greek Boss, Secretary Mistress was my absolute favourite parts.

And a little warning that I'm repeating myself, I love Abby Green's endings. Love love love love love.

It never left me feeling unsatisfied or needing more.

Just perfect.

Can't wait for the next one.

No comments: