Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Christmas Kiss.

Just finished Lora Leigh's story, A Christmas Kiss (from the anthology Hot for the Holidays).

It's my first Lora Leigh read.

I knew there are already many books in this Breeds serie, and from many reviews that I've came across, Lora Leigh write hot books.

A Christmas Kiss is reeally hot. ♥

(The previous sentence does not do the book justice.)

I love those "mine" & "my mate" thingy. Miss reading about heroes growling them out.

If the other Breeds are anything like Hawke, or more, I would love them all.

And want all of them.

They're so intense! ♥

I would look out for other books in this serie, but honestly, it's daunting to seek out... the other 19 stories. Plus one coming out in April.

*Note to self: Seek out the novellas first.

No comments: