Saturday, July 18, 2009

Just read Ruthless Bedded, Forcibly Wedded.

Ruthlessly Bedded, Forcibly Wedded - AUTOGRAPHED!

Gawd I love Abby Green's ending speeches. Or grovelling speeches, making-up speeches whatever you call them. They're so looong, never draggy, and just so damn satisfying. The stories just ties up very, very well at the end. For me. It didn't make me frustrated that I needed more from the characters, the stories.

Eh, I do need more, another book like this please. ☺

Oh see above photo? Envy me.

* Some sort of spoilers *

You know when it comes to reading romance, I never really liked it when the heroes think to love is to let go. I'm like, oh com'on go chase after the girl already, stop trying to be a saint or what, the girl loves it if you chase her. But in Abby Green's books, like this Ruthless Bedded, Forcibly Wedded, which I just finished, it just feels so right to let the heroine go and have her come back to him. The little short scene when Cara finds Vincenzo in his room? Wow. Bloodshot eyes? I wish all heroes have that.

* End some sort of spoilers *

Gawd I love everything about this book, every moment is so emotional. Right from page one. That's why when I start I couldn't put it down, and even after I finish, it will be stuck in my mind.

Love it.

Photobucket

I have another autographed book by Abby Green, and I'll only reveal it the next time I read it heheh.

No comments: