Saturday, July 25, 2009

His Irish Bride.

His Irish Bride... from Abby Green :)

Yup, this is the other book direct from Abby Green. Of course it's autographed:

Yay!

And again of course, I read her story first. And just finished it! Yeah! And now I have no book by her in my TBR! OMG!

Her story is titled The Brazilian Billionaire's Bride.

Favourite part? *Spoiler* When Caleb got back Maggie's old Mini. And those tin cans tied to the bumper on strings. And that huge sign. Awwww. *End Spoiler*

My usual Rant: I love the story, every page is so emotionally charged, the ending never fails to make me cry, and I'm totally satisfied when I reached the end. I don't need to read more of the story. It's VERY satisfying. I just need more, like in the form of another story. Oh I love it when Caleb said "I love you" (when don't I?) *re-reads that part*. Wow. I love reading romance so much.

You know, I'm getting really interested in Dublin. Where's that place again?

No comments: