Sunday, June 21, 2009

The French Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress.

The French Tycoon's Pregnant Mistress by Abby GreenI love it!

* SPOILERS! *

You know, I love it when heroes grovel and BEG the heroine to forgive/marry/love him at the end. Basically, I really love reading about the man doing all the work. But in this book, at the end the heroine went on her knees and asked the hero to marry him (complete with wedding band), and I love it! I LOVE the whole scene! Before and after I love it all! *Sniff.*

It wasn't like Alana was trying to be macho or be the man in the relationship or what, it's just emotional. I thought it's really brave of her to do that, after the usual misunderstanding that happens in romances. She didn't just say a simple "I'm sorry", instead she asked Pascal to please marry her. I just love that scene. The whole chapter. Love it.

Gawd I need more of these pregnant books.

No comments: