Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm so sad!

I love the two books in Erin McCarthy's New York Girlfriends series: The Pregnancy Test and You Don't Know Jack. Love them.
Where's Allison's & Caroline's?
And I've been looking forward for like.. FOREVER, to read about the other two roommates in this serie. Now, almost two years later, even after reading other Erin McCarthy's fabulous works (High Stakes, Bit the Jackpot, I just have to name them), I'm still eagering waiting.

But then I just noticed this little note at Erin McCarthy's website here (how long has it been there?), and to quote everything:

A note from Erin:

Thanks so much for all the interest in reading stories for Allison and Caroline, the two other roommates in The Pregnancy Test and You Don't Know Jack. While I originally intended to write books for them, a change in publishers has made this impossible at the moment. Hopefully some day soon I'll be able to write a 'Happily Ever After' for Allison and Caroline!


Sadness!

I can wait. But please don't say never.

No comments: