Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hot x 4.

No, I cannot resist four brothers in a book. Multiply hotness by four, and that's Animal Lust by Lacy Danes. I wasn't interested in this book at first because I just don't feel like reading any historicals at the moment. But then, there're four brothers, so how can I say no to four brothers?

Fun x 4

Yummy x 4.

Favourite brother? I don't know. Maybe Orin. I've do have a thing for eldest brothers. Davy McCould rocks. *Sigh.

One thing that gets to me though, is that one of the brothers' name is called Mac. What's wrong with Mac? Well, I had nothing against the name at first, not until it was revealed that Mac's full name is Macedon. I repeat, Macedon. M-A-C-E-D-O-N. Macedon. I thought Macedon sounded really sexy. But it's only mentioned once in the whole book. Therefore, I'll make up for the lack of it here: MacedonMacedonMacedonMacedonMacedonMacedon.

Sir Macedon Ursus. ♥

No comments: