Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Taking a break.

In short, I've been having this headache/heaviness in the head for the past week or so (yes I've seen doctors & taken medicine, thank you for asking), hence the lack of posts. I'm taking a break from reading and using the computer, maybe for days, or weeks, I don't know how long. Happy reading folks, and have a healthy lifestyle.

UPDATE 21st May: I'm feeling ok today, although I still feel slight discomfort in my head sometimes, and I miss reading! The pile of unread books I have is just there torturing me, but I still don't feel well enough to really enjoy a good book. See? This is what I get for prolong use of computer and reading a book with bad sitting posture (it strains the neck, caused the headache, something like that, the doctor said. Needs lots and lots of rest, the doctor also said).

So I'm off to get more rest. (Days of rest, the doctor said. Or better, take weeks off work, the doctor also said.) Thanks HelenKay, for your get well message. Buy her book!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you feel better, but the headache thing still sounds icky. Not being able to read - that's an outrage!!! Really, though, get some rest so you can be up and ready to tackle all those great beach reads :)

Shikibu said...

:)