Monday, July 18, 2011

Which romance hero does not go commando when wearing a kilt?

Highland Fire by Elizabeth ThorntonWhen Scotland is mentioned, I always think about kilts and whether men wear anything under them. But if we're talking about hot, sexy heroes of romance novels, I expect them to wear nothing.

And so I *heart* Lord Iain Randal, because he does what I expect.

Randal maybe born & bred English, but how can there not be no mention about him wearing a kilt?
Caitlin's eyes, along with the eyes of every lady present, were trained on the swing of his lordship's kilt. The breeze ruffled the hem a fraction, and a collective sigh went up. (...) The next blast of cold air did more than ruffle the hem of his lordship's kilt.
I just giggle everytime I read and re-read that part.

And yes I love Highland Fire, the romance and the little mystery thrown in it too.

No comments: