Monday, January 17, 2011

Her Surprise Hero by Abby Gaines.

Her Surprise Hero by Abby Gaines The most boring part of the book:
Chapter One. Only Cynthia and no Ethan.

When did the excitement pick up for me:
Chapter Two. When Ethan appeared. Wait, it's more like that the end of Chapter One, when we first hear (read, whatever) Ethan speak.

I'm not saying Cynthia is boring, it's just that what I read this book (and other romances for) is the hero and heroine. Together.

If the books starts out with Ethan only, it'd be boring for me too.

With that said, I love how they met.☺

I just love every moment they're together. All those scenes, conversations, I'm sooo glad Abby Gaines writes normal stories (I meant no saving-the-world, escaping-from-psychopaths thingies). Hmm I prefer her NASCARS though. But anything she writes, I read. All thanks to a free eBook once upon a time at Books On Board.

Favourite part:
When Ethan and Cynthia are both in the closet at the end. ♥

Mentionable:
Cynthia's judging of competitions.

When Ethan got Cynthia the job of judging competitions at the fair (to enable her to met people blah blah blah), I was like, I thought I read something like this before... Sabrina! Haha pumpkins!

Oh the memories...

A page was bookmarked for this sentence:
"The silence in the courtroom was complete, he could have heard an onion growing."

So that I can re-read it laugh.

But you have to read the book for it to be even funnier.



Sigh.

I only have One in a Million and The Memory of a Kiss left of Abby Gaines goodies. I think they could last me only till Feb.

So.

Write more quickly please?

No comments: