Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Millionaire's Nanny Arrangement by Linda Goodnight.

The Millionaire's Nanny Arrangement by Linda Goodnight. My face is sooo wet after reading this! My tears are just drying as I boot up my PC to start on this post..

What do I love about it? How Ryan and Kelsey fell in love. Those situations when they're together, just FALLING in love. ♥

And everything about Kelsey and Ryan's daughter, Mariah too.

You know, it's really the whole book. ♥
A supersuccessful businessman, the only thing Ryan Storm can't quite get a handle on is his daughter, Mariah. All she really wants is a mom. So he hires the next best thing…. Pregnant, widowed Kelsey Mason isn't Ryan's idea of the perfect nanny, but little Mariah bonds with her straightaway.

Even Ryan starts to fall under Kelsey's spell as she tempts the workaholic to take time off to enjoy his family—a family that might grow into something even more special if Ryan can open his heart again.…


A first chapter except at Amazon. Read it! I love how all three main characters (yes Ryan's daughter is a main character) are introduced. ☺

I think it's around the part where they got some important news for Kelsey, my tears just started to flow non-stop.

And I love Kelsey's line about how a woman without chocolate is dangerous. ☺ So just leave us to eat more of it please.

How I got to know Linda Goodnight is because of her free book at TryHarlequin.com. ♥

Maybe all authors should have a free book available for download. I got to know and love many authors because of free books. Abby Gaines, who once had a free novella at Books on Board, is one of them. ♥

And, is it really so hard to digitize all books so that no book will ever go out of print? Travelling cost (around the country to check out used-book stores) are eating into my reserve for romance novels..

No comments: