Sunday, June 27, 2010

Montana Born: The Marriage Maker by Christie Ridgway.

Montana Born by Chistie Ridgway & Robin WellsI'm just very lucky to have come across Montana Born, during my nowadays-extremely-rare trips to the second-hand bookstore. One of the story, The Marriage Marker (which I just read), is by Christie Ridgway (yes, as if I need more of her in my TBR), and the other is by Robin Wells.

Some of my favorite and mentionable scenes in The Marriage Maker:

The hospital scene duh.

Every scene with Cleo kissing another man. Four of them? Or is it five? I lost count. I love Ethan's reaction ahHahahah.

Cleo revealing she can't cook.

Ethan revealing that he can.

And the ending where Cleo threw herself at Ethan.

And Jonah. I like how his presence and smile makes Cleo and Ethan important/happy, you know.

I miss reading about babies.

-----

Kincaid? Hey, do they have anything to do with Rory Kincaid from This Perfect Kiss (my first book by Christie Ridgway)? Sigh, I love that book. Blew me away. Made Christie Ridgway a must buy.

No comments: