Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sandra Jacobs & Gideon Taney.

Fully Engaged by Abby Gaines Just finished reading Fully Engaged by Abby Gaines.

I love it!

Those moments when Gideon was thinking of kissing Sandra, or grabbing her and wanting to kiss her, is just too cute.

I love it that they didn't deny their attraction to each other.

Gideon and Sandra work together, and I was expecting the no-you're-my-boss-this-has-to-stop thing, but I'm soo glad there're none.

They acted on the attraction early in the story, and it's just so cute sometimes.

Six-foot-four gorilla... Krispy Kreme...

Damn I love it when they're together.

I just LOVE how Sandra thinks. About donating Will's carcass to the Zoo; about Gideon being locked up and used to re-populate Earth, blah-blah.

And the ending is just wow. Gideon's willingness to take care of Sandra is soo I-WANT.

Plus, there's even more to read about after the ending at Abby Gaines' website here.

Love it. ♥

And yea there's Danny Cruise! ☺

No comments: