Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hubba Hubba.

Mike is such a sweet man.

The Mike from Lisa Plumley's Making Over Mike.

I love it that, the reason he does this make over thingy, is Amanda.

And continues to endure it, all for Amanda.

Even when he's heartbroken (misunderstandings... meh), he still does not walk out on her.

Sigh.

When we first meet Mike, we know that he lost his job, is temprary a taxi driver, still going for interviews, and is a slob. Wow. Not a Harlequin Billionaire/CEO/Tycoon/Prince.

Dunno 'bout u, but I was actually excited about the fact that he's not successful (yet).

My first impression is, what a normal guy. I would like to read about a normal guy.

So, I like Mike. Instantly.

Love how he feels about Amanda, how he looks at Amanda.

And love it when he's with Amanda. Can't get much of it.

It's really cute. Cutecutecute.

^ The way they seem to be fishing for evidence that they approve of what each other did, how they look. Evidence that maybe that the other might just love him/her.

Aww.

Honorable mentions to ALL the supporting characters. And the dogs.

This book made my day.

No comments: