Monday, June 9, 2008

I want a male Siren from the Lore.

If you a big Kresley Cole fan, you should (must!) lurk around her forum. Forums could be messy, but this post nicely links all the very interesting tibits that a fan should (must!) know.

Yesterday, I thought nothing can win demons. But today, I think I maybe wrong. Here's a quote of Ms Kresley Cole from her forum, which still got me squeeealing sliently in my mind:

"... most in the Lore would say that a Siren absolutely cannot have a male child, but there have been rumors about male Sirens who are as big as demons and as seductive as vampires. Instead of singing to enthrall, a male would only have to whisper in a woman's ear, and she'll be his forever. Sigh. I love rumors."

Big as demons. Seductive as vampires.

And they whisper in your ear, and you'd be his forever?

I swear, if male Sirens are real, I'd give up both Cade and Rydstrom for one (I'm not greedy!) of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just not fair!!!1 When is her next book coming out. I need to run and check...

Shikibu said...

As of now, Rydstrom is coming in Feb 2009, and Murdoch in May 2009. Hope these dates will be brought forward! Rydstrom!!!