Sunday, March 23, 2008

In love with the story...

Can one be in love with a story? I think I'm in love with one. Christie Ridgway's Must Love Mistletoe. Actually I'm in love with all her novels. Or maybe I should be in love with Christie Ridgway instead?

You know, usually after reading a romance, I'd say I'm in love with the hero. Oh I love Christie Ridgway's hero dearly, but always after reading her books, I feel that I'm more in love with the whole story.

Hmm... what I've just type sounds weird after I read it.

Anyway, Must Love Mistletoe made me cry at the end, which is not surprising. All the books by Christie Ridgway made me cry. I still have one more book of hers in my TBR, Not Another New Years.

I don't know if I should wait till her new book is released or just dig in to this now.

Anyway, her coming book in June has a cute title and cover:

Cute.

Thank you Christie Ridgway, for writing. ☺

And here's my butt-awesome-kick-ass collection of her books:

No comments: